Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SMC Wired Router for sale I have around 50 for sale - $13

I have a ton of these I would like to get rid of - Please buy one or ten from me... Great features for a great price!


Network Address Translation (NAT) extends simultaneous Internet access for up to 252 PCs on the LAN
Connects to a Cable/DSL modem, dial-up modem, or Ethernet backbone
Supports PC and Macintosh
Instant, self-configuring software
LAN and IP addresses auto-assigned and easily managed



Stop by our store at 3430 Grape Road in Mishawaka, Indiana or phone (574) 255-0888
Open Monday - Friday 10am - 8pm, Saturday 10am - 8pm, Sunday 12pm - 5pm
email me or visit us online @ www.pcdirect.com

Print this page and bring it in for a special BLOG ONLY - in-store discount...

No comments:

Post a Comment